Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well...the weather outside is frightful...but the fire is so delightful...

Okay, so it's not really the time of year to be singing "Let it Snow", but the weather does make it seem like we're closer to Christmas than we are to the Fourth of July. It has been cold and rainy for the past month, I don't remember what a sunny blue sky looks like anymore. It feels more like early spring than it does late spring/early summer. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for the water and how it replenishes the earth, for the past eight summers we're had a deficit in rainfall, and this change to a wetter spring isn't really all that bad.

All that being said, just thought I'd share a couple of photos of some of the spring blossoms that I was able to capture with the camera this year.






Something to brighten your rainy day.

CD~

No comments:

Post a Comment